I listened to the Apples in Stereo's Electronic Projects for Musicians this morning. By the end of the album, I started to realize how appropriate their name is (or how appropriate their music is, in the event that their name was created first): most of the songs combine double-tracking (or triple-tracking) and extremely left and right panning. So the stereo element is heavily emphasized in their songs, which is also reflected in their name. I think this is mostly the case for the vocals (both lead and backing) and some of the guitar parts. I'd have to listen to the album again in order to be more specific though.
I'm fairly certain that this stereo arrangement is featured on their other albums too, but, offhand, the only other song I can point to specifically is "The Afternoon" from The Discovery of a World inside the Moone. There, the vocals are triple-tracked in left-center-right stereo.