I've been procrastinating on writing this, but when I listened to Black Prairie's
Fortune a week ago, I found a couple instances where the lyrics reflect the melody they're sung to (or vice versa). Since neither is that significant, I'm putting them in the same post.
"Let Me Know Your Heart"
The "away" in "Just throw it all away" is sung to four notes (E G E D), and the last three in particular (since there's a clear descent) help to portray the throwing away.
"Songs to Be Sung"
The "long" in "I know this road's been long" has a melisma both times it's sung (the line appears twice in the chorus). First, it's just a descent from A to G (which might actually be more of a glissando than a melisma), but the second time, it's a slightly more involved phrase (A B A G). Both help to represent the length though; it's as if multiple syllables are needed to measure it.