A couple days ago, I listened to Fly These Wings' "Maybe I'm." Like I mentioned a couple months ago, Fly These Wings was a band my cousin was in a year or two ago, so this post is mostly just for my own reference (although there is a video for the song).
I'd previously noticed the phrase "daily bread," and I was pretty sure that this was a reference to the Lord's Prayer and the Sermon on the Mount: "Give us this day our daily bread" (Matthew 6:11). Listening to it a couple days ago, I noticed the phrase, "for the least of these," which I also found in Ivan & Alyosha's "Drifting Away" a month ago (and wrote about for this project). Matthew 25 talks about when the King will come again. He will say to the blessed, "As you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me" (Matthew 25:40), but He will say to the cursed, "As you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me" (Matthew 25:45).
When I first noticed the "daily bread" phrase, I was wondering if it was intended as a Biblical reference because it seems that "daily bread" has also just become a common phrase. But since I found "the least of these," which is also from the Bible, I'm more confident that both are intentional Biblical references.