Every other year, I listen to all of the music in my collection. Often, I discover new things about music I'm familiar with or learn new things about songs I'm not as familiar with. This is where I'll be documenting that.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Argent's "Lonely Hard Road"
This morning I listened to Argent's eponymous and debut album, and I noticed something about "Lonely Hard Road." During the first half of the song, the backing vocals are panned to the right, but after the tempo change at about 2:39, when they appear again, they're panned to the left. If those backing vocals are assumed to be static; their apparent shift from right to left is actually the movement of everything else to the right. So between those shifting backing vocals and that tempo change, the singer/speaker seems to have made some progress in his walk.
Labels:
Argent,
Lonely Hard Road